Ls wiring

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rushcrx

I am putting a Ls 91 b18a1 into my 89 crx hf how hard is the wiring?? What do I have to do?? I already have the stock harness off of the teg. Do I have to modify it? obd 0 into 1 right. I have comp and all so??? let me know thanks.

DO NOT USE THE INTEGRA HARNESS!!! The HF CRX + LS teg have different pinouts at the shock tower... bad fuckign news.

You can use your HF harness. Seeing as you're putting an OBD0 B18A in, you probably won't need to do anything except plug it all in. You will have a single 3-pin plug leftover that is unused on the HF harness in the thermostat ground area.

Easy.

yup, you should always use the harness that's already in the car, just add the wires you need and/or modify the plugs.

modify plugs? do i need to do that??? REMEMBER* im new at all this wiring. If you have to add plugs??? well how do i know how to.....yep. lol

assumning you have an OBD0 motor, you shouldn't have to do shit other than plug it in. Put the harness on the motor before you drop it in - I think there might have been a wire or two that needed lengthened, but that also might have been cause I have a b18b not a b18a in my rex...

I know for a fact the o2 sensor wire will need to be lengthened, I think when i did the swap on the civic I lengthened the Oil Pressure sending unit wires as well.

I don't know what i was thinking you shouldn't have to modify any plugs, Since it's OBD0 to OBD0 you should be fine. If a plug doesn't reach your going to have to lengthen it (you know how to do this right?)

Back