LS with ported/polished b20 head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilikepie

Ok I got a good deal from a friend on a freshly ported and polished b20 head so i got it. I have a b18b in my car and i plan on strappin a turbo on pretty soon. So is that b20 head worth putting on. It has a very good porting job. I dont know a lot about the b20 series stuff, just know that people usually do vtec with it. but any messages about it are very appreciated. Thanks

you cant make the b20 head vtec, its the b20 bottem end that people slap a b16 or b18 head to to make it vtec, its a good buy if dont right. my suggestions is to invest in some crower 403's with some titanium springs and retainers to take advantage of the head, and have it rev alot better than the stock springs and retainers of the b20 head.

i dont think he wanted to make the B20 head vtec.

Thanks for the info.. and no i didnt want to make the b20 vtec i know you cant cause its not a vtec head :p anyways. But yeah im puttin it in this weekend so hopefully see some power gains. cant wait to get my trubo though :D Thanks for the info

Back