1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LSD and clutch opinions

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by integracer90, Jun 4, 2004.

1. integracer90

integracer90 Member

im gonna be putting in a new clutch and was thinking about having an LSD put in as well while my tranny is out. i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to which LSD i use, i was thinking about the ITR but wasnt sure if it would work with my transmission. any thoughts? also any suggestions on a clutch, im not looking for anything that needs to hold a whole lot of power prolly a stage one exedy maybe stage two. by the way its 90 integra LS, with just intake and exhaust right now, but thatll change by the end of the summer so i need something that can handle whatever extra power i may have by the end of the summer and need a good foundation. also lightened flywheels... good idea / bad idea...? id still say im a newbie to all this and i prolly should search more but thanks for any ideas it is appreciated.

-ben :worthy:
  2. beerbongskickass

beerbongskickass Senior Member

Longview WA
    I love my Quaife LSD and ACT xtss clutch.
Draft saved Draft deleted