LSD Tranny Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BukxLude

I just swapped a H22A along with LSD tranny into my 95 lude. Engine started up nice with no complications. When it came to test driving it, I was able to get the car in gear but when i released the clutch, it sounds as if the gears are no engaging or something like that. I asked the shop where i got my swap at and he said to adjust the shift linkage. I checked out my shift linkage and do not where to look as far as adjusting anything. The only thing i found where i could adjust anything is the cable that shifts from left to right.

Is gear oil in the tranny? Make sure some is in it or it will grind and not go into gear good. If that's not the problem then something is wrong with your tranny. Check for clutch chatter and did you put a new clutch and release bearing in when you had the swap done? I'm just asking b/c some people don't for some reason. A friend of mine put a LS in his CRX and didn't do anything, even though it came from a running car that he saw run and drive, I still wouldn't trust that. It had at least 100,000 + miles on it.

Back