LSD

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Since that has been taken care of, I'm going to thread jack :D

-Why does my LDS still chatter and provide LOTS of resistance when going arround corners? I'm running honda MTF with LSD aditive. I would get some KAAZ oil, but I don't have $50 to blow. WTF is going on?

Originally posted by ktanaka@May 25 2004, 11:38 PM
Since that has been taken care of, I'm going to thread jack :D

-Why does my LDS still chatter and provide LOTS of resistance when going arround corners? I'm running honda MTF with LSD aditive. I would get some KAAZ oil, but I don't have $50 to blow. WTF is going on?

Wrong additive? My chatter went away with a tube of Trans-X from AutoZone and Honda MTF.

By the way, only Spock in Star Trek IV uses LDS. :lmao:

Yes, it's late.

LSD is good. its just like the drug. you do it once, you trip the traps off harder than ever before and you just want more

:werd:

I've had LSD in every single one of my Hondas... why do you think I spank so many people on the highway?

:lmao:

I was never the same after my first hit, although I prefer THC to LSD now. Gets old after a while...

edit: oh you're talking about differentials. Oops. I need one for a 90-91 LS tranny. LOL.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 26 2004, 10:06 AM
LSD is good. its just like the drug. you do it once, you trip the traps off harder than ever before and you just want more

I dunno, B, Lysergic Acid Diethylamide isn't really addictive at all. But oh man... Limited Slip Differentials? I'm a user and abuser for life, beyotch!

Originally posted by Calesta@May 26 2004, 02:15 PM
:werd:

I've had LSD in every single one of my Hondas... why do you think I spank so many people on the highway?

:lmao:

i didn't know LSD helps on straight runs??? :blink:

Back