LSD's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bmcracing

Hi i have a 93 coupe civic ex with a 98 integra gsr and i was wondering what yall think of the Phantom Grip lsd??? i am wondering cause i know where i can get 1 for 150$ if you could plz answer me fastyly i would be really happy

why not stick with OEM, some gsr trannys come with lsd, and i know the type r trannys do, you could sell yours and add the 150 to it and prolly get a gsr tranny with lsd, just depends on what u want...

The Phantom grip isn't a LSD. It sucks. Don't waste your money. The OEM LSD will work better and is around $300.

Phantom Grip isn't that great but for the price it isn't that bad also. It's only used in a straight line and not around corners, braking, etc. John Brown, fucktard that I hate, came up with the phantom grip.

The oem R lsd isn't all that either, get a nice 2way Kaaz unit.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 14 2003, 02:23 PM
Phantom Grip isn't that great but for the price it isn't that bad also. It's only used in a straight line and not around corners, braking, etc. John Brown, fucktard that I hate, came up with the phantom grip.

The oem R lsd isn't all that either, get a nice 2way Kaaz unit.

Milan

:werd: :withstupid:
everything he said.

if you are going to do it then do it right so you won't be pissed and spending more money later. save up some dough and buy a quaife and then you will be done. if you buy a phantom grip you will eventually want something better... skip that step and go straight to the top

Back