lsv questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

myef90

i have a 1990 doin lsv but i dont want to run vtec cause i dont have all the parts yet i already did a plain ls swap so how hard would it be to run lsv no vtec and what do i need to do

i have a 1990 doin lsv but i dont want to run vtec cause i dont have all the parts yet i already did a plain ls swap so how hard would it be to run lsv no vtec and what do i need to do

Why the hell would you do that? Just wait until you have all the parts you need and install it all at the same time...

I'm assuming it's an LS block since he said "lsv". Could be wrong though...

its b18 i just dont want it for now i just need it runnin for work
also i am havin probs on wirin it up i had the original ls completely wired and runnin but now i just can figure it out

also thye motor is in the car all mounts are up but the on that sits right under the intake manifold and i cant get that one to fit cause the intake is bigger

Have you already put the VTEC head on? If not, then DON'T. Just wait until you have all the parts you need. What's the point of having a half-assed motor that doesn't work right? Just leave it as a plain LS for now and use it to get you to work...

its already complete i just need to kno where i can find wiring diagrams ive searched youtube and google,ask, and other honda sites also still cant get the back motor mount in

Back