Long time reader first time poster!!! So I spent all winter meticulously building an lsvtec with a b18a block and a b16a head and Pistons. I just finished installing it and I won't start!! I re used all the perifials from the b16a2 that was in there! The car ran mint before I did the swap and I used the IM, dizzy and other sensors that were from the old motor. I'm running hondata and am still using the b16 tune. I have no cel and i have checked my firing order. I have read all over the Internet about people having this same problem but not where they have taken everything off a know good engine. Just need more tips from the pros!!!