Lucas sells it all

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Looks what they did with Marvel... Created some great action films and the best comic book films out there.

If they can do that with Star Wars I'm all for it. Lucas has been holding back Star Wars for a long time now.

Winning statement. Right here. Marvel has absolutely kicked ass on all their movies thus far.

If I'm honest, when I opened this thread, I expected to find Lucas brand upper cylinder and anal lubricant or something.

I may be alone on this but since they bought marvel, the movies have went to shit, I mean maybe if you are real lucky you can see one tiny tiny drop of blood from being cut in half.

Yeah, I have to disagree. I mean, not all of the newer Marvel movies have been stellar (I'm looking at you, Thor and Iron Man 2), but it's not like it was all golden before Disney bought them out. Plenty of stinkers over the years...

-Daredevil
-Hulk
-Elektra
-Ghostrider
-X3, Blade 3, and Spiderman 3
-Fantastic 4, both 1 and 2

For the most part I've been pretty satisfied with the Marvel stuff starting with Iron Man on. I thought Avengers was about as good as it could have possibly been.

Now if you're just lusting for graphic violence, then yeah, the movies were probably disappointing, but I don't think that's the way they should really be judged. Only a few of Marvel's films have been R-rated (Blade and Punisher) so I don't think you should expect the majority of them to be super bloody...

yea i pretty much just want people to bleed when they are cut lol

So apparently they have a writer for Episode 7 and they want to completely break canon and resurrect Vader? This could be worse than Jarjar.

On the other hand, Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, and Harrison Ford are all invited back, and all three seem to want to do it.

Don't know what to think now!

Back