1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lude swap

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> BA-BB /CA-CD' started by 95lude-s, Feb 11, 2004.

1. 95lude-s

95lude-s Junior Member

hey i'm new to this site and sort of new to honda i was wondering if i wanted to put a h22a1 into my lude that has the f22a1 engine in it would i also need the tranny or would it bolt right up also what other tidbits would i need to perform this swap? any info is greatly appreciated thanks

2. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

you can use either tranny- and it will bolt right up- the two motors share the same mounts- the only concerns would be getting the right ECU and making the wiring changes to compensate- i think i have a pretty good write up on this somewhere in my room- if you want me to scan it and send it to ya PM me

3. dohcvtec_accord

dohcvtec_accord WRX Sellout

The F-series tranny will severely hinder the performance of that H22, however.

4. 95lude-s

95lude-s Junior Member

thanks for the info

5. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

ya get a motor tarnny combo so not to deny the h22 of its real power, and also the f series tranny is weak as well, also u will ned to shave your driver side motor mount in order to get it to fit in the chassis side portion of the mount

6. Slammed90Lude

Slammed90Lude Senior Member

hey i'm sorry that i didn't send it over sooner bro- I'm gonna get to it tonight
    sorry about the wait

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted