Lunch Sighting = Big Discovery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Baker@Jan 20 2003, 11:30 PM
is it just me or does it look like that teg only has 4 lug nuts?

yep the 1996 had 4 lug 17 inch wheels, you can normally pick them up for around 500-700 but the 5lugs will cost you twice that.

Originally posted by knowledge@Jan 19 2003, 07:54 PM
I agree it's not a REAL spoon ITR. But since inline4 has it. I am sure it's LOADED full of Spoon goodies! Plus I can see the Swan on the side of the car. :D

it is not one of spoon's race cars, thats why its not painted blue n yellow. its just one of spoon's project cars..until the guy at inline four purchased it from them. did u see that its right hand drive? it was imported from japan.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Jan 21 2003, 03:48 AM-->
knowledge
@Jan 19 2003, 07:54 PM
I agree it's not a REAL spoon ITR.  But since inline4 has it.  I am sure it's LOADED full of Spoon goodies!  Plus I can see the Swan on the side of the car. :D

it is not one of spoon's race cars, thats why its not painted blue n yellow. its just one of spoon's project cars..until the guy at inline four purchased it from them. did u see that its right hand drive? it was imported from japan.

I never said that it wasn't a REAL ITR! I said its not a REAL SPOON ITR! But it is loaded W/ spoon goodies! Who cares, I just know that I wish it was mine!

Back