Lunchtime sex

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

69250266_8c1f5c979c.jpg

I whacked it in the bathroom at work over my lunch break today...does that count as a nooner?

Afternoon delight FTMFW!!!
why do girls love this shit so much? my gf loves it to. i would rather do it in the morning and start a good day or right before bed so i can pass out. i don't get it.

Honestly I love it because if its right around siesta time, its in line with circadian rhythms, when your body is already naturally tired and wants rest before your "second wind."

Morning sex ftw. Of course I hardly get that, either. Maybe twice a year.

My wife likes it at night. Actually, she likes it at night, with the lights off, missionairy, at a medium pace. And she hates kissing.

/rant.

She does bow to my freakish desires once in a while, though. :D

Morning sex ftw. Of course I hardly get that, either. Maybe twice a year.

My wife likes it at night. Actually, she likes it at night, with the lights off, missionairy, at a medium pace. And she hates kissing.

/rant.

She does bow to my freakish desires once in a while, though. :D

IDB.

Alcohol + lots of ky.

men like teh secks in the morning because our bodies produce more tesosterone then

We wake up with a boner every morning . Whos to say it has to go right away after you wake up .

Morning Booty FTW !!

morning booty > *

i love it in the morning when i'm fresh and ready to go... not when i'm tired and ready for bed

I like booty anytime of the day...

Morning - FTW

Brunch -FTW

Lunch- FTW

Afternoon - FTW

Evening -FTW

Night - FTW

Back