Lunchtime

What do you do during lunch at work?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awptickes

unimpressed by you
VIP
So, what do you do during your lunch-hour?

I normally eat something like a sandwich I make in my office, or eat ramen, and play Donkey Kong Country, or Super Mario Kart.

Yeah, well, I was using myself as a guide.

Celerity: Yeah, I'm sure that'll be me in a few weeks. After I get the license, and buy the bike.

I just sit at my desk and eat. it allows me to go home 30-45 minutes earlier and beat traffic.

the boss makes me take an hour from 1-2. i work 9-6 m-f

i go get food and then park under a tree behind a burger king and eat in the shade.

i used to get drunk but now i listen to talk radio and try to take a nap.

if i could i would eat at my desk and leave an hour early, but i cant. it sucks donkey dicknballs

eat a burger
look at some pics of jessica alba
play some video games
=)
wewt

oh dont forget nicotine lol

depending on the day it could be any of those really
so i selected them all

Yeah, well, I was using myself as a guide.

Celerity: Yeah, I'm sure that'll be me in a few weeks. After I get the license, and buy the bike.
If you have a window to the parking lot, you'll park it within sight. Then you'll waste away the whole day daydreaming about it. 11:59 you'll mount up and ride it until 12:59 (If you're responsible, that is).

i eat as fast as i can then go back to work so i can get off early.

If you have a window to the parking lot, you'll park it within sight. Then you'll waste away the whole day daydreaming about it. 11:59 you'll mount up and ride it until 12:59 (If you're responsible, that is).

I already park my car within sight. The other guy in the building who rides parks his within sight most of the time.

Starting today, I think, spending it with the Security chick.

You wouldn't BELIEVE how many people this weekend called me names when I talked to them about hygiene. Man, it was harsh.

im required to take a lunch, if i dont clock out,they dock an hour after the day is up.
so i clock out for 30min, while taking a 1.5 hr lunch with the guys that share the same position as me at the other stores.
brown bag, tis fun.

Today is a i'm on campus and have a final at 1 I should be studying for. So I'm going to skip lunch and drink a large caffeinated beverage.

It depends on the day for me. My schedule is weird. I work 12-9 Monday and Tuesday, and then 9-5 Wednesday through Friday, so sometimes I go out to get away from the office, but sometimes I just eat at my desk and surf the net, or work...

Back