Luxury Of An Ex?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

my girlfriend has a dx and she keeps whinning to me about her power nothing shit car.. so i was wondering how much is to get power windows and keyless entry and/or alarm?? and is the install pretty easy? thanks in advance, peace.

well, keyless entry should only be about 200 bucks, but then again, when i went to the dealership about a power window motor(may need a new one for the accord) they said around 400 bucks +labor.

my power locks was an extra 70 bucks for my two door hatch when i got my alarm installed. i think keyless entry was another 30 bucks but i did not care about that. installation was easy...

Spal has keyless entry and power window/lock kits. All in all, run you around 200, give or take and its easy wiring.

DOMESKILLA: can u post a link for that or a phone #?
do you think they will have a pw/pl kit for the EK as well?
thanks.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 9 2003, 11:09 PM
next time she whines about it, offer her a box of tissues and tell her to get over it

next time she whines about it, and you don't feel like listenin to it for the 0398039850438530948503 time,

have her come over to my place, she can lay her head down in my lap and tell me ALL about it....

im a good listener like that.

I put in power locks for less then $20. Princess Auto had a whole shit load of surplus power lock solenoids so i picked up a few of them, wire, connectors and a switch while i was at it. The arm rest in the door of 92-95 model civics has more then enough room for the solenoids. The hardest part is routing wires from the door into the body. e-mail if you want a wiring diagram and some other install tips. When i get enough cash for an alarm, the third soleniod will opperate the trunk lid :D

Originally posted by ek9r@Mar 11 2003, 04:45 PM
DOMESKILLA: can u post a link for that or a phone #?
do you think they will have a pw/pl kit for the EK as well?
thanks.

You've got PM. :)

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Mar 9 2003, 11:09 PM
next time she whines about it, offer her a box of tissues and tell her to get over it

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

stupid bitch - dicks are for chicks :)

Originally posted by paragus+Mar 11 2003, 07:32 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Mar 11 2003, 01:49 PM
just sell it and buy a ex...or better yet, a used S2K or RSX with power.

not everyone is a baller like you.. :lol:

oh, i thought he said she had a NEW dx.

anyways, i have a friend who installs power stuff in cars. he owns a stereo shop and said going power is not a good idea because those things short out, breakdown and cause problems.

Back