M*ther F*ckers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its still in the making its pretty hoopty right now but has more of a chance now that the civics are gone I could put more time into it but i will get another EF!

Dude, there's a mexican in your car. What were you thinking?!

your right the guys that stole it were Mexicans its a long storie but i know were the assholes live and the cops said they cant do anything they dont have enough probible cause (I know your kidding)

Damn mexicans. In a town next to mine, they have to have constant security in the wal-mart parking lot, since beaners (no offense to anyone on here that's mexican, you guys are cool), like to jack cars at WAL-MART!!! That's ghetto.

Dame Bro That Sucks. I Dont Know What I Would Of Done

I do. First, back to kindergarten to relearn the english language. Next, high school for English class to relearn your use (or misuse) of capitalized letters in your sentences. Capitalize names and the beginnings of sentences ONLY.

Lol, sorry, I had to. I'm english-OCD on some things.

its still in the making its pretty hoopty right now but has more of a chance now that the civics are gone I could put more time into it but i will get another EF!

Pics of progress are fine too. There is one for sale about 45 min from me, I am tempted but it probably won't happen.

Back