M3 for sale.. o wait it was OWNED BY A SQUIREL!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha, what a pussy, he sells the car because he doesn't want to remove a dead squirrel? does he tuck his dick between his legs too?

someone needs to photoshop and 0wN3d!!! into that pic.......lmao

oh yeah, what a homo.....

That guy must be :ghey: and have a lot of money if he is able to get rid of his M3, all because of a fuckin' squirrel.

Originally posted by REVsence.net
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:wtf:

and for all you lazy fucks... i made an account just so you could attempt to check out the thread...
un: fucktard
pw: asshat
let me know if anybody has the same problem i did.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+Sep 27 2003, 07:32 AM-->
REVsence.net
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:wtf:

and for all you lazy fucks... i made an account just so you could attempt to check out the thread...
un: fucktard
pw: asshat
let me know if anybody has the same problem i did.

Yup...same thing under your fucktard name. :lol:

The user ID is probably being banned for being so idiotic or something ghey like that...

Should have made it "user" with a password of "user" that's pretty easy to remember. ;)

Originally posted by Prowler+Sep 27 2003, 12:44 AM-->
i don't want to register. argh...
Me neither... but anyway... can anyone please copy and paste some of that post for the rest of us please?

Frankie P.
@Sep 26 2003, 06:11 PM
That guy must be :ghey: and have a lot of money if he is able to get rid of his M3, all because of a fuckin' squirrel.

I agree with this ^^ too. It seems to me that a good detailer and/or some new parts should be able to fix a dead squirrel. So where was it?

What the fuck, I was able to see the picture when I clicked on the link, now I have to log in WTF? Anyway, it isn't even that bad, the squirel in inbetween the front bumper smashed a littel into the grill. It is on the bottom of the bumper. Hardly any blood, from what I remeber, maybe $500 if he just wants to get a whole new bmper, all he really needs to do is buy the damn grill. This guy is a pussy, or it is just a scam.

a whole bumper for a bmw for 500. i coulda sworn i was in my friend body shop and he has a parts list and a side skirt was 500, maybe it was 300 i dun remember. i do remember that A headlight HOUSING is like 400 bux without the hid. :ph34r: :worthy:

Back