1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 mirror install

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by 4DRonDUBS, May 23, 2005.

1. 4DRonDUBS

4DRonDUBS Senior Member

I traded a set of gay clear euro lights for my 4dr for a set of m3 mirrior and the prick didn't send me any hardware or any directions, I know I wouldn't need the directions anyway but the mirrior posts that go in the holes on the doors don't mark up so i need to drill holes or somthing, they match up great except for the holes being different, And Does anyone know how to hook up the little blinkers on them aswell i was thinking to just try to splice them off of the steerimg column, or maybe hook them up to the switch controling my angel eyes so their on only then?
    Any ideas are great , I just don't know anyone with m3 mirrors or that they have installed eather so i have no idea about what to attach them with , should i go and use a screw or like a small stud and nut combo.????? hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllpppppppp I don't want to fu*k it up :D

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

oem. lose the ricer shit.

3. ripperbone

ripperbone angry bear

:ditto:

if the holes in your doors dont line up with the mirror bolts then the mirrors are the wrong ones
    just keep your stock mirrors

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted