M3 Scam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its sad to see another enthusiasts swindled. A car so uncommon as one of those, he probably got caught up in the anxiety of it. Each of you can say you'd do this or this, but if your dream car, one in a life time chance is sitting there. You dont have a clear mind at all, period.

With all the credintials Mr. Montoya had, you'd never in your life to think so much as to look at little shit. Its just a common mistake we all do when we find something so f-ing sweet, as a car like that.

I wouldnt have just settled for the car after the lies, but then again, its not my dream car, so maybe if it was, i might. I wouldn't have called him wanting my money, I would have went straight there, not giving him time or knowledge of what i know, so i catch him off guard.

And I bet all of his cars, the M5 and the Envoy are probably stolen. He probably buys them or has a deal with a chop shop, to sell them and he gets X amount of cash.

thats horrible but not all people in florida are like that, yes shit happens but no worse than any other major area. like cali , ny , nj etc.

i don't know why the cops can't do anything.... they obviously know where he lives....

incidently, i found Francisco Montoya's phone number and address on Switchboard.com. he has two phone numbers listed and both are for the same address. here is the info:

Francisco Montoya
12150 Sugar Pine Trl,
Wellington, FL 33414-5631
ph: (561)790-3932
(561)383-7985

Back