MA - car meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Awesome. That's Soldiers Field Road in Allston not Charlestown though. It's along the Charles River near the Acura dealership.

yah guy, a meet sounds kick ass.. i'd go for sure. and bring the crew...what day though.. we should make it a sunday. i work every other day. anyone know the shop speedzone in worcester? i work there.. anyone need a remote start? okay, sorry for plugging... meet sounds cool though.. definitly.

turbo mirage whats your meet? im down for any meet lol........its boring in MA in the winter .....

Originally posted by tphan4@Nov 15 2004, 09:00 PM
turbo mirage whats your meet? im down for any meet lol........its boring in MA in the winter .....
[post=417340]Quoted post[/post]​

check my nov 27th thread... its just underneath this one.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 15 2004, 11:38 PM
which is by what?
[post=417471]Quoted post[/post]​

That park is only 2-3 minutes away from my house. lol. My latest suggestion in the H-T thread is to hold the meet at the Kelly's Roast Beef restaurant in Framingham though.

Actually their roast beef sandwiches are really really good. The original restaurant is in Revere Beach, MA and a 24/7 takeout kiosk. They also have other offerings like hamburgers, hotdogs and seafood. I love their lobster rolls and fried clams. Their newer locations are large very clean facilities.

http://www.hollyeats.com/KellysBeef.htm

:puke:

even those pics aren't remotely appetizing to me.

i've lost the knack for red meat i think :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 16 2004, 04:27 PM
i've lost the knack for red meat i think :(
[post=417792]Quoted post[/post]​

You're lucky B, red meat isn't that good for you anyway. I think that I would either get a lobster roll or the fried clam plate at that place. Or... head up the road to the Japanese buffet restaurant. *drool*

Well anyway that first weekend in December, you'll be moving Clayton.

Some of us in that H-T thread are thinking about getting together tonight (Wed 11/17)at the IHOP by the Acura dealership at 8pm. Check that thread for updates.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 17 2004, 12:25 PM
Some of us in that H-T thread are thinking about getting together tonight (Wed 11/17)at the IHOP by the Acura dealership at 8pm. Check that thread for updates.
[post=418213]Quoted post[/post]​

Man I would love to meet up with everyone, only problem is my only day off for the next 6-7 weeks is Monday. :barf:

Maybe we can all meet up on a Friday night, around 8pm or something.. Go to a restaurant like the pub, have a beer, share some laughs.

Back