MA State Police

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by quickd16z6@Oct 20 2004, 11:24 PM
ok the real reason was my car is yellow and loud with rims so the cop decided he was goin to be an asshole and pull me over for no turn signal then got me for exhaust and window tint and other stuff
[post=405433]Quoted post[/post]​

he's not an asshole - you broke the law son!

i hate fuckers who dont use turn signals on the highway. :angry:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Oct 21 2004, 01:26 AM
i hate fuckers who dont use turn signals on the highway. :angry:
[post=405509]Quoted post[/post]​

i hate fuckers who dont use turn signals, at all. :angry:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 20 2004, 11:30 AM
and they are the only cops ive seen who pull people over in pairs....even for just speeding.
[post=405175]Quoted post[/post]​

you've never been to texas.

ive gotten pulled over countless times in ct no moving violations all mods.(7:30 in the morning going to auto-x). they can be real dickheads but i have a clean driving record so they say there takin it easy on me and only give me a warning.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Oct 22 2004, 08:39 PM
supposedly MA has an EBP Si & An Eclipse GST that are all hooked up that they use too...
[post=406329]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't think thats true, usually US law enforcement agencies tend to use US built vehicles like Dodge (Stratus), Chevy's (Z28s mini vans and impalas) and Ford (Mercury) Crown Vics.

yeah... ive never seen anything like that on the highway... i DID see a camaro on 84 in CT decked out with the cop shit.

We have an '02 Z28 SS that cruises 395 around me...

And ask Bill (QuickSi) about the Civic & Eclipse Cop Cars... I remember him saying somethign about them pulling over an rx7.

yea in my town im pretty sure that there is a gst cop ive seen it a couple times but im not sure its sucks though cuz its fast

Back