Maaco Employee Smashed My Front Bumper..!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vpSPOONsol

ok, so i just got a gunmetal pearl paintjob from maaco last week...and they miss a spot. so i brought it back today to get it fixed. the guy brings my car out 5 hrs later, and in the process of parking it, he smashes my street fighter front bumper into the curb. right in front of me, can u imagine how that feels....having spent hours bondoing it, and prepping it. so he gets hella yelled at, and is probably gonna get fired, a reason why i wasn't flaming. they offer to replace it with any front bumper i want now. any suggestions? something thats not too ricey, more of a clean look, i have a del sol btw....

that sucks bro..

on the kit, i like the 2nd one down on the UNKNOWN on the team del sol site.

this one isn't too bad... kinda stock, yet still kittted out look

wshp_showoff.jpg

IMO the best ones are:
the red Pakfeifer (very high quality and ive only seen one in the US so far)
the red Kaminari one (nice and simple)
the Erebuni style 43 (i think its just a lip though)
the Erebuni style 55 (its kinda ricey but not too bad)
the VIS Techno R (basicly the same as the 55)

I want to see a pic of the color of your sol.

I like the first red Pakfeifer kit
EREBUN style 43
TSC BUMPERS (front :thumbsup: back :thumbsdown: )
the red KAMINAR kit

The "red" kaminari is nothing more than a lip on an OEM bumper, its a $350 lip at that. Yes thats the price they want for a urethane lip. IMO you're better off going with a pakfiefer green front, it looks MUCH better than the red. www.pakfiefercanada.com is the closest for the states for now. I think the guy quoted me some $<400 shipped for it.

But you should get an OEM front with a Tsunami lip cut and molded to it, that would look best IMO ... and since theyre going to do it for free :)

you can get an OEM Front from somewhere and the tsunami lip from clubsi.com's store (cheapest place ive seen it) and have them cut it to fit and mold it on

get a drift style front bumper classy but not rice nor old school

heres the damaged part: https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...a87a6041ed3.jpg

heres some pics of my car: https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...a9bf3107545.jpg

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/images/s3...a87a1480f4a.jpg

1) i know i need rims, there next..im thinking bout rota slipstreams 16"
2) i know there altezas and altezas are played out and gay...but they match my car and look clean
3) that fat oil spot isnt from my car
4) i didn;t want a rear bumper cuz i didn;t want to adjust my exhaust
5) after the rims, all my money is goin into the engine, so dont worry...saving up for a h22a swap..=P

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol@Apr 24 2003, 07:11 PM
1) i know i need rims, there next..im thinking bout rota slipstreams 16"

YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN THE FUCKING WORLD.

s3ea87ce3704ee.jpg

[/VENT]

the spoon look alikes are probably common where ur frm, ive been to a bunch of import shows in norcal, tracks, and have only seen like 5 cars with them on...

Back