Maaco Employee Smashed My Front Bumper..!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its hard to see the color with those pics for some reason, seems to have like a blue tint to it. are you happy with the job overall? reason i ask, i'm thinking of getting my car painted there, but not sure about their quality. if you dont mind, how much did you pay for the paint job?

i like the color :thumbsup:
i think you might be stuck with that front if you want to keep the sides
the front and the sides kinda blend together
a different style front isnt gong to match and will probly look like ass

i paid 600 total with door jambs painted. im pretty satisfied with the job, u gotta specify what u want done. liek i molded hte side skirts myself, and thought they were gonna clean it up for me, but they just painted over it, so its kinda wavy. bacially u get what u pay for...but i do recommend them.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 24 2003, 07:55 PM
I like the car though, I just am sick of people saying they are buying slipstreams

true, everyone talks about getting something, but when something cheap or new comes out, they change there mind liek that....
like i've always wanted an 7th gen hb, but changed my mind quickly and went for the sol....

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 24 2003, 07:55 PM
I like the car though, I just am sick of people saying they are buying slipstreams

There are other wheels from rota that are cheap strong and still good looking (slipstreams only cover 2 of those areas)

re: gunmetal Sol.... Daddy likes

I was looking at volk te37s and wholy fuck $950 each..... forget that shit, time to look for somethin else

BTW anyone know a rim that looks like the volk te37 without volk prices?
s3ea9ae4e9c43d.jpg

or the Daytona
s3ea9ae5c3a9b4.jpg

there are like millions of rims that look like that, lol. Pick up any Sport Compact Car or such and look at the rim ADs. They are good prices, but don't expect to be getting rims that are as good as volks

-Yeah, I like the TE's and the LE's from Volk.

-You must be bling-blinging for wheels that are $950 ea.

-What size are these? Like 22x13 or somethin?

-J/K bro. Last I remembered they were in the range of $300-450 ea.

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol@Apr 25 2003, 04:32 PM
im guessin the good looking and cheap right, cuz the spokes look kinda thin...

haha...j/p

nope, they are strong, light, and cheap but look like something strait from the 80's

Back