Mad lucky

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg'sforlife

so my tires were as bald as they can get well today pulling into the tire shop my passenger front tire blew up im glad it did then and not last night when i was 3 hours from home

just a friendly reminder that if you're wearing your tires that low
that lets say you're driving home 3 hours with nylon or belt showing
you're putting yourself and others at extreme danger, especially if it was a front tire

its nice that you got lucky, but you might not be so lucky next time sport

Werd.

Anything regarding safety on a vehicle should never be put off. It's fortunate, for your sake and everybody else, that it happened the way it did. But from here on out, use it as a lesson. Take care of your car for the safety of you and others.

next time, put your thinking cap on.

hitchikers.jpg

just a friendly reminder that if you're wearing your tires that low
that lets say you're driving home 3 hours with nylon or belt showing
you're putting yourself and others at extreme danger, especially if it was a front tire

its nice that you got lucky, but you might not be so lucky next time sport

well when your a broke college student you dont always have the option. I had to drive 3 hours just so i could get money to change my tires but yeah i know its was dangerous but hell you got to do what you got to do whether its dangerous or not

well when your a broke college student you dont always have the option. I had to drive 3 hours just so i could get money to change my tires but yeah i know its was dangerous but hell you got to do what you got to do whether its dangerous or not

I understand what your saying, I've been there at the point too. Infact, I had to drive an old truck to a tire shop to have a flat tire replaced, only because it was my ONLY option. You were very fortunate, and you do understand your actions and how they can effect others. I'm not here to rain down on your parade, but next time, drop some unnecessary funds to make way for your safety chief. ;)

Back