MAD TYTE JDM y0! lol 56K*iller

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetruth

alrighty, i finally got my tires mounted.. which are falken ziex $200 shipped @ tiresavings.com. and also my buddies bought me a type r lip for my bday and just received it yesterday.. damn ebay. so i got bored and took some pics mad tyte JDM y0! lol i tried to be artistic.. but camera sucks major balls. also that hideous wing is for sale and dont remind me about painting my front bumper.. uncle backed into it. :p without further ado here are my pics:

DSC00480.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00481.jpg

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

Not bad.

Needs a 'lil tweaking, but looks like its coming together.

me personally would get rid of the shopping cart wing...but its your car other than that i like

:thumbsup: wheels
:thumbsup: lip
:thumbsup: color
:thumbsdown: spoiler (you already know)
:thumbsdown: windsheild banner

overall :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 9 2005, 01:56 AM
:thumbsup: wheels
:thumbsup: lip
:thumbsup: color
:thumbsdown: spoiler (you already know)
:thumbsdown: windsheild banner

overall :thumbsup:
[post=496831]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsdown: ride-height

drop is like its hot y0!

and car clubs are gay. seriously. if you have to advertise your gang, you're not OG anyway.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 9 2005, 08:47 AM

and car clubs are gay. seriously. if you have to advertise your gang, you're not OG anyway.
[post=496916]Quoted post[/post]​

word
car looks nice

not really a club its like me and my best friends and other friends i chill with when we go to races.. yea so technically its just a group of friends yea i know i kinda stated it wrong more like a team. idk haha

btw pissedoffsol still selling your sol?

Originally posted by thetruth@May 9 2005, 08:38 AM
yeppp im taking the banner offf.. a change of club name and were getting smaller banners.
[post=496911]Quoted post[/post]​

That's like getting rid of syphillis in order to catch herpes.

advertising your car club is stupid, if you want to get together with your friends fine, but dont advertise it. it makes you look retarded. and enough of this JDM MAD TITE YO shit... (bad mood today)

you know im just being sarcastic about the JDM thing.. people are taking JDM too seriously.. just cause ive got friends you dont have to hate lol JK.. idc its my car what you say dont phase me.

thanks erubuni.. yea bro the seats are being a bitch.. i need like at least 3 days to figure out how to install 'em cant wait for summer vaca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back