:mad:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done I should get to bed anyway...

I just wanna know who closed and deleted it?

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 3 2003, 12:31 AM
well i initially closed it, seeing as how it IS monday now.. then someone re opened it..

yeah because it's not monday for Loco. since it was his thread he was leaving it open until 11:59 his time. I guess someone didn't read all 20 pages. :lol:

i saw no need for it. it is monday and as stated, it was closed when it turned monday morning. after it was re opened, despite what the "purpose/rules" of the thread were. i saw no need for that topic and it was doing nothing but upping the meaningless posts on this board. posts of no value happen here all the time, and its what is giving this website a bad reputation. granted it is in the "anything goes" forum, but it is wasting bandwidth and doing nothing else.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 3 2003, 12:31 AM
well i initially closed it, seeing as how it IS monday now.. then someone re opened it..

Dude! Fuckin' A, read the RULES:

1) EBFs are only to be started by mods.

2) EBFs are to be started ONLY on Friday and run 'till the midnight on Sunday in the timezone of the mod that started it.

3) Once over, the thread can be delted or locked at the mod's discretion.

4) Any mod who closes or deltes an EBF before it's time will be mercilessly flamed without reprimand by anyone participating in the EBF thread.

5) :asshat:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 3 2003, 12:35 AM
i saw no need for it. it is monday and as stated, it was closed when it turned monday morning. after it was re opened, despite what the "purpose/rules" of the thread were. i saw no need for that topic and it was doing nothing but upping the meaningless posts on this board. posts of no value happen here all the time, and its what is giving this website a bad reputation. granted it is in the "anything goes" forum, but it is wasting bandwidth and doing nothing else.

Damn don't want to waste bandwidth for the people who were posting meaningful stuff on here...like um the 1 person NOT posting in the EBF... :unsure:

<_<

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Nov 3 2003, 12:32 AM

yeah because it's not monday for Loco. since it was his thread he was leaving it open until 11:59 his time. I guess someone didn't read all 20 pages. :lol:

it's officially monday based on the message boards time, therefore it is "monday" as stated in one of loco's initial posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back