MADD has officially lost their fucking minds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well, it's not a group that is anti stealing/prostitution/murder. it's about drunk driving. thats what it was started for and thats what they care about.

Remember, according to Hillary if you're not AGAINST prostitution, Murder or theft, then you are FOR it.

Remember, according to Hillary if you're not AGAINST prostitution, Murder or theft, then you are FOR it.
well, hillary should also be hit by a truck and save the world.

our country would be a lot different right now if she was the one who cleaned up the global mess wearing a blue dress instead of that porker of an intern.

I'm a member of DAMM. Drunks against Mad Mothers.
All those damn kids drinking and driving for the first time and getting in accidents ruin it for the real drunk drivers like us who know what we are doing. (Totally kidding before I get flamed, I don't drink and drive)

But seriously, they are approaching the problem all wrong. No one gets behind the wheel of a car when they are drunk because they think it's the right thing to do. It is a crime of convenience and necessity. Instead of flaming GTA, how about to set up an NPO that taxis patrons from bars/ restaurants/ house parties. Make it more convenient for these people to NOT drive home drunk. Even on a local level this would have more effect on the situation then trying to get GTA pulled from the shelves.

Instead of flaming GTA, how about to set up an NPO that taxis patrons from bars/ restaurants/ house parties. Make it more convenient for these people to NOT drive home drunk. Even on a local level this would have more effect on the situation then trying to get GTA pulled from the shelves.
because it is easier for people to sit back and protest/bitch/complain than to perform or assist in a solution.

it's easier to bitch about the governments efforts with katrina, than to go down and help. it's easier to protest for animals than to actually adopt and save. it's easier to complain about euthanasia, than to find a cure for disease or car for the disabled.

nobody wants to work. they just want to compain.

MADD employs at least 50 people in Irving TX. Think what it would be like if those 50 people drove taxi's through down town and took people home. Theyd still get their check and prevent drunk driving.

Its a win win.

MADD employs at least 50 people in Irving TX. Think what it would be like if those 50 people drove taxi's through down town and took people home. Theyd still get their check and prevent drunk driving.

Its a win win.
like i said, it's easier to have the ideas or protest. those people only work/protest from 8am-5pm. try getting them to be a dd at 2 am...

well, hillary should also be hit by a truck and save the world.

our country would be a lot different right now if she was the one who cleaned up the global mess wearing a blue dress instead of that porker of an intern.

If I introduced you to Monica Lewinski, you would fall head over heels in love with her.

She's a nice girl, and she's not too bad looking. A little meat on her, but she's like maybe 160lbs. That's nothing.

And since the media crap, she lost weight (She had to, being 10 pounds overweight was the crux of the issue)

She's a nice girl, and she's not too bad looking. A little meat on her, but she's like maybe 160lbs. That's nothing.

And since the media crap, she lost weight (She had to, being 10 pounds overweight was the crux of the issue)
yeah, but she doesn't swallow. my standards are too high. ^_^

yeah, but she doesn't swallow. my standards are too high. ^_^
Or she does and was smart enough to realize all she would be swallowing was her chance to get money later. Seriously, who keeps a grimy dress with man juice on it? She either has issues or knew what she was doing.

Or she does and was smart enough to realize all she would be swallowing was her chance to get money later. Seriously, who keeps a grimy dress with man juice on it? She either has issues or knew what she was doing.
maybe bill was a bad shot?

midol anyone?
midol.jpg

Read the Starr report. There is a LOT in there that the news lied about.

Like the cigar thing.

Back