Madden '07 should i buy a 360 or just use PS2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
Ok, so i'm a huge madden fan. I've been thinking about getting an xbox 360 for quite a while but i have been waiting for the price to drop. I don't play a whole lot of games because i'm extremely busy. But i do love to sit and drink with some buddies every once in a while and play some football and shit.

I have a ps2 like everybody else. I want to get the new madden. So should i buy an xbox 360 and madden or should i just buy it for PS2?

but then agian QB vision in Madden is bad ass, it really levels the playing field cause my friend just picks the best team in the nation and says it's is favorite...

i cant play sports games on ps2. no matter how much i love the ps2 for FPS and Sports games, i love the xbox.

o...i thought the 360s were goin for around $100 less than that...maybe i didnt see all the packages...i dunno...

The majority of xbox360 games out there are just ports from the regular xbox.

They dont truly have "next gen" graphics on most, if not all 360 games. That's why I sold mine.

UPDATE: I bought the madden for ps2 and decided to save my money. it's pretty good. i need to finish a full season before i totally decide. i'll play it a while, ncaa is still my favorite though.

The majority of xbox360 games out there are just ports from the regular xbox.

They dont truly have "next gen" graphics on most, if not all 360 games. That's why I sold mine.

Fox news actually did a story on this, the majority of games out there won't start using the true "next gen" capability till early 2007. Go back and look at some of the early crap Playstation 1 put out, this is really market trend

yup xbox is just waiting to see what PS3 will put out. It's a gonna be a good battle...I still have my money on PS3 though.

then there are games like forza and gt2...that didnt need next gen status to be some of the greatest games ever made.

I have the xbox 360 and like 6 games. You want to see gameplay and graphics... xbox first attempt at a next gen game is dead rising. The best game hands down for the xbox 360. I suggest you try it and see how it blows any game now away.

fuck the ps3 i'll spend 170-200 on a wii and have alot more fun, if i want a system for outstanding graphics i'll stick to the pc. on a console i'd give up the power/graphics for ingenuity/creativity and fun.
sony is becoming the tom cruise of the gaming industry

you also get a blue ray player out of the deal
ph34r.gif

Back