Made a 1996 ls auto to a 1998 Type R stick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shipsta

I want to get this engine insured, any suggestions?

i got a suggestion. tell us what type of car you have, who you have insurance with, what you are trying to have insured. your age, driving record, and any other pertinent information.

My suggestion: Post this question in a more appropriate forum!

[rant]

Can people not read?? Or do they just not care?? What the hell is up with morons posting questions in forums where they clearly don't belong, and have a clearly labeled purpose??

Sorry, I mod for another site, and just getting sick of this crap and thought I would rant a bit...

Carry on!

[/rant]

0 points, Travelers Insurance, Silver Spring Maryland, 25 yr old Female. Its my Girlfriends car, but I don't want to be on the insurance. The Vehicle is only worth about $4,000 as an LS, But with a Type R engine takes it up to about $7,000. The problem is the VIN# is a LS. So we need to get the extra $3,000 coverage on it.

heres an idea
contact your insurance company and tell them that you want to insure the vehicle for a DECLARED VALUE of $xxxxx.xx

none of us are going to insure your car for you
why dont you talk to the people who do/will

you will more than likely have to tell your insurance company the car has been customized. and yes you are customizing your car because you dont have the original stock LS motor in it but instead a different motor other than stock.

Back