Made a little acquisition

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i forget about that place.. but i really dont have too much going on around here to post up anyways

Uh directly to the north is a small dairy farm. In my back yard you can hear them mooing in the distance. The house has a 20'x22' attached 2 car. This spring I'll put up a 10x18 shed for my junk. The house is a foreclosure, and hence needs some work. I prolly wont be online much in February due to the weeks of work it needs. Every wall is getting painted, every floor redone, and thinking about redoing the kitchen cabinets.
When I start looking, I'll be looking for a foreclosure too. You can get it for well below market and rebuild it the way you want it. Of course, you have to know how to rebuild.

There is actually one in my town that I hope is still uninhabited in about 2 years. Tons of potential.

Just realized you said it was built in 1995 too. Someone must have done a number on it to foreclose it. Let's see some before pictures.

UPDATE

Finally closed the bitch on 4/8. Was in contract to buy the place since 11/15/09:mad: One negative of a foreclosure.

DSCN1478-Copy.jpg

DSCN1482-Copy.jpg

DSCN1491.jpg

DSCN1488.jpg

sweet. looks like we have a more central location for a hondaswap meet. lol.
hurry and get some basketball courts and a mini drag strip set up for us.

congrats though.

damn... you got that for $150k .. no only do my dogs hate you, but i do too now.. j/k.. that'd be a million dollar piece of land in CA

i exaggerated obviously... but it'd be up there

Back