Madoff gets 150 years

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wonder how many years the people running social security will get? They are basically doing the same thing just on a much much larger scale.

Whats kind of dicked is he gets 150 years, but Dave Wilcox only got 6 years. Dave knowingly let one of his trucks go on the road with bad brakes. The truck was going down Avon Mountain, lost control and its brakes killing 4 people and injuring 19 people. He also did not have insurance on his line of trucks, as soon as he heard that his truck crashed he tried getting insurance put on his vehicles.
I hope that both rot in jail and get ass raped.
I do agree with the fact that people should keep a closer eye on their money.
How about Stallworth who got 30 days for his DUI and manslaughter?

I made a comment the other day that I don't want Tampa Bay(my team) to sign Plexico Burress even if he was free. None of my friends could understand that I just didn't want a douchebag on my team.

Good. I hope he gets ass raped in jail, but for some reason I have a feeling that Clayton is right. He'll get out....
Federal prison. No chance for parole. And he will probably see gen. pop. He will go to a somewhat minimal security facility, do to the fact that his crime was not violent. And no one will fuck with him. No one in prison gives a shit about what he did.

How about Stallworth who got 30 days for his DUI and manslaughter?

i'm on the fence about the stallworth case. if he was sober, there wouldn't be a problem. the guy ran out in front of him. thats just an issue of wrong time, wrong place.

Federal prison. No chance for parole. And he will probably see gen. pop. He will go to a somewhat minimal security facility, do to the fact that his crime was not violent. And no one will fuck with him. No one in prison gives a shit about what he did.

they have white collar prisons for stuff like that. he'll be in with other frauds, tax evaders, etc. not with rapists and murders.

The thing with Stallworth is that the victims family agreed to a monetary settlement in exchange for reduced charges.

And he absolutely WASN'T sober. He admitted to it and owned up to it.

Still doesn't make it right though.

he was high. if he was sober he'd be at training camp this year. the guy ran out in front of him. pretty good deal imho.

Back