Magana559's High comp LS build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just meant take them out at the track, then put them back in. I know a lot of people that do this..

^^ I use to do that when I went to the 1/4 drag strip. Its not that much work but....its not that much weight lol.

Very Nice! I've been gone for a while..

Why don't kids use tripods? All this shakin makes me think that Alzheimers is starting early.
Or just use the fence post.

E

Yep b16 trans and b18a block with usdm itr 82mm slugs crower 403 cams and jge head. Re dynoed at 191 but then the rings gave so now at 174whp with 190 psi accross all 4 lol

I'm gonna drop in some ctr pistons in there see what we pull

For some reason I want to stick with the ls head and keep this on the econo side. This ls is hitting retarded good numbers. Had a b20 vtec hit 142 whp dude was talking shit because I was hoging the dyno. Pull after pull hitting the same or close to the same numbers.

And now I get 20mpg city and 25 to 27mpg highway :)

Builds suck when expectations get crushed. You've got me sold on using my B18A block for a LS/V some day. I wanted to go poormans Type R but your LS seems to like high revs even on a budget build. :thumbsup: keep it up I'm liking this shit here.

Back