Magana559's High comp LS build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pretty nice numbers. Should be putting you into the low 14's or maybe even high 13's at the track....on street tires. Slicks....who knows

I want mid 13's so so bad, I know I wont hit mid 13's with this setup, BUT with e85 and nitrous ^_^ high 11's mid12's maybe??

forgot about this, yes best one was 15.02 at 107mph shit for traction. :( missed the last track day of the year because of bad luck but will hit first one in 2011

man with that kind of trap you should be in the 13s! you need some drag radials or something.

for instance, i ran a 13.2 at 105mph with a 2.0 60ft time on 205/50 drag radials. not trying to rag on you or anything, just letting you know your car is quicker than 15s!

its a quick car but didnt have shit for traction, next time i should hit mid to low 14's

I was running 205 50 15 myself at 19psi but i would spin off the line and spin 2nd and hop 3rd and chirp 4th lol now i spin a bit of 1st chirp 2nd and chirp 3rd

Nice Build I've been waiting form someone to build a sweet ass all motor.. keep up the good work hopefully next year it will be better for ya..

Be careful with that giggle juice lol. It also builds pressure (essentially raises compression).

Now get your ass out there and borrow some drag radials....or start launching 1500 rpm lower!

Happy Holidays! I'm gonna be ready to track my EGg by summer so get your new bottom end build done and we'll meet up in Vallejo! (Laguna Seca)

haha giggle juice...that it is, I didn't know it but one time I installed a kit on my stock 99 civic ex and one day turned it on and didn't know the line was bad in the trunk. Yeah we was laughing are asses off and didn't know why untill I pulled over and looked in the trunk.. just like on Black Sheep...

haha giggle juice...that it is, I didn't know it but one time I installed a kit on my stock 99 civic ex and one day turned it on and didn't know the line was bad in the trunk. Yeah we was laughing are asses off and didn't know why untill I pulled over and looked in the trunk.. just like on Black Sheep...

lmao you guys got mad high?

i was just giving you hell.. lol that is a good time for spinning that much on take off.. sounds good too.. get that launch down right and that thing should hit a 13 flat..

13's probably wont happen, I have some vids were i pussy foot it 1st and 2nd ill post it.

Back