Magnaflow Mufflers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Anyone ever had one or her one on a civic? I am bidding on one, and I heard what they sound like on the web site, all deep and stuff, but anyone have any knowledge of the sound and design first hand? Any input is good.

I guess no one has ever heard of magnaflow or heard the tone?

its been an hour and a half since you posted .... everyone is at work ..... give it time you will get your answer

i had one, never used it, sold it :)

the story of my life

magnaflow is pretty well known. they're mufflers are pretty good. might not get as much power as a greddy or HKS or skunk2 but we are talking differences of maybe 1-2 hp. check out magnaflow's website. they've been making mufflers for a long time. used to be a big name with the domestic muscle cars....might still be.

I'm probably going to put one of their tipped mufflers with 2.5" custom piping on my SE-R I've got... I hear it's a pretty decent sound, low and rumbly, as long as you keep the cat, or add resonators.

Thermal R&D style for half the cost, baby. :)

14832.jpg

Yeah, I am bidding on one right now, only like 30 bucks and 1 day left. Thanks for the input guys. I have 2.5" piping, a race cat and no resonators, so I might add a resonator also when I get it welded on.

Back