Magnaflow Street Series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rockenroller6

I was wanting to scrap my round style muffler for a oval magnaflow street series muffler for a more low profile look. Anyways I've got a full cat, so I was just going to weld the new muffler were I would be cutting the old one off. Anyone have any experience with these street series mufflers? Or any advice on a good twin loop? I can snatch one for $90 shipped, thanks for the help!:imgone:

yeah, i had one on my del sol and loved it

Sweet, thanks for the input, much appreciated! Also I was wondering how it sounded on your car, I've got a 2.5" cat-back now and it sounds nice, no raspy rice bull, and I want to keep it that way!

Sweet, thanks for the input, much appreciated! Also I was wondering how it sounded on your car, I've got a 2.5" cat-back now and it sounds nice, no raspy rice bull, and I want to keep it that way!
i had the same size but i did have a real high flow cat and it sounded great

My zc powerd crx is running a 2.25 in. magnaflow setup. It sounds sweet. Every car guy that I have talked to have commented on how great it sounds, They are allways surprised that its a honda that does not sound like ass. Go with the magnaflow oval body and you should be very happy with the sound.

Thats what I like about this muffler so much, it's low profile and I know magnaflow makes quality products. Just can't see magnaflow in the import scene but I guess so. Another thing like you said Fernpatch, nothing more horrible than hearing a freaking tard and his fart cannon, so sound quality is a must, and sounds like your not having any problem.

Back