Mah new 240sx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

So yeah, here she is, i'm sure most of you have seen this car someplace before- haha

but she's mine now and as such, i'm posting pictures of the new baby

front%20passenger.jpg

frontinterior.jpg

rearfacingfrontdriverside.jpg

:)

BRIAN TRADED IT FOR A HONDA!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Well lets see how sideways you get it...

That car is a collectors item, because it was used to scare B while being driven by none other than yours truely! :D Yes, the Honkey Tush has actually graced that very drivers seat with it's presence! :worthy: :ji:

hah- Yeah i think i can make it to that drift event now, once i figure out how to drift :ph34r:

and dammit chris shut up about the electrical problems- I'm an engineer, i'll figure it out LOL

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 4 2004, 10:23 PM
note to self.

don't get drunk and let the honkey drive your ass home in a rwd car. lol
[post=398306]Quoted post[/post]​

I had no mercy... "Hey Brian, how you doin' over there?"

B: "uhhh... slow down!"

Me: "What?" *screeeeeeeeeech* "Ha ha! DOREEEEEEEFTO!!!!!"

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Oct 5 2004, 10:56 AM
I'm an engineer, i'll figure it out LOL
[post=398522]Quoted post[/post]​

I did tech support for a while for various mechanical outdoor power tools, and whenever I heard that, nine out of ten times, I'd be hearing from the customer again, unable to figure it out.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey

I had no mercy... "Hey Brian, how you doin' over there?"

B: "uhhh... slow down!"

Me: "What?" *screeeeeeeeeech* "Ha ha! DOREEEEEEEFTO!!!!!"

:bo: :lmao:

I did tech support for a while for various mechanical outdoor power tools, and whenever I heard that, nine out of ten times, I'd be hearing from the customer again, unable to figure it out.

yeah based on the kids that I know in my ME class it's easy to see how this could happen- These kids want to design things for the rest of their lives, but meanwhile they couldn't figure out how to assemble a microwave stand because the directions didn't have pictures (true story)

so many of these kids are completely and utterly clueless when anything involves actual hands on work and some intuition- Most of them want to sit in front a desk all day, pounding numbers and equations into programs like mathcad and maple

but that's just my 2 cents- In general, i do fairly well at fixing things, figuring out problems, and accomplishing tasks that I've never attempted before

:)

its a little different when the car wont start due to the windshield wiper motor ground wire being a hair loose, or when power steering fluid slowly leaks onto the alternator and causes it to die.

thats nissan.

Back