mah winter beater.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
excellent. going to pick it up in another week or so. bus down, drive home.

$600. running and driving. needs a muffler. 1.5, 5-speed, no rust, body in great shape. evo5 FG rear bumper. kyb GR2 and megan springs.

:)

menmark.jpg

car2.jpg

car.jpg

Last edited:
and chris is the only guy in this world that has a mirage fetish :ph34r:

on the way home, going to toss a set of power doors in it... for the evo coupe. power windows/locks/mirrors and doors without a million dents for the win.

and chris is the only guy in this world that has a mirage fetish :ph34r:

nah, there are many people that have more than two mirages on my board... one guy has a 3g/4g/5g , all with a 4g63t swap of some sort in them. two are AWD!

nah, at that point i will make a decision whether or not to scrap my 00 chassis (since this 98 is in such nicer condition) or sell it as-is.

Damn lucky find dude. I havebeen lookin for a winter beater for the past few months with no luck.

My Si is the winter/bad weather beater of the stable. GSXR doesn't do so good in the Chicago inclement weather. Once the Camaro is done I don't think pushing foot wide tires through the snow on a 500hp RWD car is going to be an option either. Nice find.

You call that a winter beater??? I expected a rusty Pontiac Firefly with "new" snow tires and a rad flush.....

yeah, sorry if my idea of a winter beater isnt a rusted out bucket :lol:

Im guessing you'd end up doing what you did to the 00 to this one. And if you sell it as is you'll never get what you have in parts out of it. So I vote transfer all the parts onto this one and make the 00 your winter beater. Then paint this one next year. If its really in that much better condition of course.

Im guessing you'd end up doing what you did to the 00 to this one. And if you sell it as is you'll never get what you have in parts out of it. So I vote transfer all the parts onto this one and make the 00 your winter beater. Then paint this one next year. If its really in that much better condition of course.

i only need one project car. regardless it will be an evo coupe. one shall stand, one shall fall.

You think that up all on your own there Injen?

Back