MAIL PROBLEM -> read, or you will be deleted!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
for some reason, our mail system is acting up. I got over 450 boucned emails today from people who have Subscried to either a forum, or a topic when they are offline.

Well, UPDATE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, or clean out your hotmail, etc box that can only hold so many messages!

After tomorrow morning, If I get a boucned email from your username, I'm going to delete your account so i don't get another one each time someone posts a new topic in said forum. it gets highly annoying.

some people have it set in their CP to get an email of every new topic it seems.
i've deleted 5 members already. all of them haven't psoted since january ish... so the hell with them

hey dont delete me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just cancel whatever u gotta cancel and im cool....

i MAY have sigend up for a topic notification a long time ago....

so cancel whatever u gotta do, just not me :)

thats the problem- I CANT cancel it.

as long as you have a valid email addy in your profile, you won't be effected.

just go to your control panel and look to see if you are subscribed to any topics or forums or whatever ... if you are ... delete them... if not :gives:

oh, and FYI= topic notifications expire after 30 days.

however, you can subscribe to an entire forum- thats the main problem.

look down and to the left... see the index pad looking icon- click that to expand the forum/topic subscrption stuff, and turn them off in the CP lik eE said

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 21 2003, 12:51 AM
just go to your control panel and look to see if you are subscribed to any topics or forums or whatever ... if you are ... delete them... if not :gives:

ask brian,

IM TOO FUCKING LAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(

Back