maint req light

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94_gs-r

can you say 260 whp N/A??
if my maint require light comes on does that mean its due for a tuneup of something is not working such as the o2 sensor
how do i turn the damn thing off haha

on my 99 civic it would come on every few thousand miles to remind you to do regular maintnance liek plugs and oil. if you do that stuff normally then don't worry about it. on my car all you had to do was take your car key and stick it in the hole next to it and it would go back to green.

the dumbass i got the car from said it was red because he had an aftermarket intake on it. LMAO

ha ha, you should have slaped him, im not sure about mine, its a 2nd gen integra there is no slot or anything to push, i think i may have to take it in, im pretty sure its just plugs and oil and whatnot

no need to take it in, on the 2gen tegs it is a button under the dash.

Just sit in the driver's seat, and reach down directly underneath the ignition key. Feel around behind the bottom edge of the panel for a square plastic piece. The button is in the center of that piece. Hold it down while starting the car and the light, instead of flashing, will stay on for a couple of seconds (constantly), and then go out.

behind this panel.
f0d80e57.jpg

resetbutton.jpg

dude... your a geineous, i have gone to shops and looked around on the net and everyone told me to take it in that just to get the light reset they wanted 80 bucks so i just kept track of my milage for the last 12k miles and did regular tunups,... i have always wondered what that button was,, i have played with it many of times,
maybe you can also tell me what the other switch is, above the clutch pedal across from that reset button

not a switch sorry. its a little silver button its right under the sunroof switch, i dont know what it is

not sure if thats factory or not. it looks like it was meant to be there, its a 94 teg gsr

probably shoulda searched a little harder...i know ive posted that twice (for integras)...ex g/f drove a bone stock teggy and that bitch almost drove me mad.

any idea of what the button is? or should i just forget about it

id forget about it...its probably like that light switch in your house that you have NO IDEA what its for....its only a problem if you let it get to you.

Back