Maintenence schedule for a ek civic dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not trying to fight either and I said thank you for the sites just wanted to point out that site so the next time you try to prove a point you can 100% own that person like you 98% owned me....

I was in a hurry between classes and getting frustrated because I was apparently google retarded - besides I never specifically called either of you smart ass noobs.

Done

Just thought someone on here beside the usual smart ass noobs would help me out. Nevermind I will wait until I get home and look it up myself in the owners manual.

I wasn't trying to be a smart-ass, it just happens. My goal was not to own you...just to prove that it can be found with a simple search. I took offense to the smart-ass noob comment...I assumed I am still a noob according to you.

Understood - the reason I was getting frustrated with searching is that most of the sites include most of the ones you gave me either didn't have the answer or were for motorcycles. The two that helped were the Colonial Honda site and This old honda and I didn't see either of those or skipped them because I didn't think the dealer sites would help. Peace.

Back