major bodywork on 99 sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

+1 for story.

was anybody in the back seat? that looks like a horrible spot.

Any "before" pictures?

we were drivin in the rain on a a 4 lane road about 40-45 mph, (speedlimit 50-55) radar detector went off hit the brakes and bald rear tires locked up and slid up a curb, over a bus stop and ended up there, after doing a barrel roll. it was fun for me, my buddy was pissed but what can you do... he got 5 stapels and 3 stiches, i walked away with whiplash, but no major cuts. one on my head from the sunroof, (we got out because of my head breaking the sunroof) (ouch) :(

the cops show up and go pissed off really bad, there were 3 cars (all our friends) 6 kids pointin a potentally fatal car crash laughin... lol

the cops tried givin us all cerfew tickets but we were all 19 and up so that didn't work, they also tried pinning this on street racing... all of your stories matched saying we were all following each other, so my buddy got a (driving to fast for conditons ticket)

thankfully there was no one in the back seat... thank god

i'll post up after pics when the car is back on its wheels ASAP

so for now on i have 4 pt harnesses and a rollcage in my coupe

never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly lol

the car had exhaust, cai, and a freak y8 (now in my car) lol in his sedan it pulled on si's and stuck with GSR's, so in a stripped coupe, no p/s, no a/c it is freaking fast... i beat a 328 i and a GSR swapped EG hatch. :eek:

dead end eh!...

My old highschool buddy died in a boosted 92 Si racing a Maxima with a 5 pt harness & roll cage, it wasn't funny. Looks like you guys went for a little bit of a ride at 50mph. Now thats what I call defensive driving with a radar detector. Next time tell the cops the truth about those high performance tires you needed LOL. Maybe... if you built a real Honda you wouldn't be laughing soo hard, but if you did you'd probably be dead & your friends would be crying. Soo get serious about your lives & your rides & stop giving all of us a bad name in court & on the road. Oh... I'm not an estimater but from that big kink in the floor, I don't think there'll be much left of your car after the body work is done. I don't mean to pick on you guys but you'll have to get real 1 day or another, or there might not be another day 4 U or your Honda. Yeah, I was stupid before too(crazy speeding on the road, fleeing cruisers, DUI's, hit & runs & I could go on). I learnt my lesson, B responsible 4 U & every1 around U. It'll build U a better car & make U a better driver on the track & street. We're all lucky 2 B ALIVE. Think about it?..., Peace!...

Ps.:peace: if I hurt your ego, GOOD. Don't get me wrong I do flee the cops from time 2 time(only when nessesary)LOL. I am Canadian & Crazy EH!...

wow... i'm sorry to hear about your high school buddy...:eek:

we weren't racing or anything like that, we were on the way to my friends house when this happened, we just lost control there wasn't really anything we could do we just hydroplaned drivin down the road.

i'm not stupid enough to try to outrun the cops, or anything like that. you cant outrun the radio..

the car got totaled..

the cops natural reaction now a days is to blame street racing.

Back