Major F1 changes...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I watched random F1 events in the past, but never really followed it enough to really know the setup of the cars. I would think the fact that 8 motors per season would be the bigger influence on the cars, as well as the choice of tires.

i think if people know the "hows" and "whys" of car setup, they could get a lot more interested in something. the last thing somebody wants to watch is something they dont' understand. thats why so many internationals hate american football...it doesn't make any sense.

thats why so many internationals hate american football...it doesn't make any sense.

What makes it worse is tournaments follow different rules than the regular season. :confused:

Is F1 one of those things you can't see in the US, like MotoGP and rallies?

Is F1 one of those things you can't see in the US, like MotoGP and rallies?

:yes: on all accounts

they do show them on TV, but its usually tucked in a slot at 4am or some shit when no one is around to see it :(

id totally watch some rally racing,id watch a little f1 even,but ive never followed any sports rlly,except nascar

they do show them on TV, but its usually tucked in a slot at 4am or some shit when no one is around to see it :(
unfortunately true. thats why the internet and tivo were invented. a lot of good stuff is on tv while i'm asleep. i just record and watch it later. i can't remember the last time i watched a show that wasn't recorded. maybe the super bowl, and i just paused it and watched it on delay so i could fast forward past the bullshit.

:yes: on all accounts

Usually it's on some channel that you need a subscription to in order to watch, or it is on some stupid channel that nobody ever watches at 4am, like E said.

i remember when i was about 10 i HATED f1 racing. it was on every weekend on abc. i wanted to watch cartoons and that shit was on from 8am-2pm it seemed like. now you cant find it.

Ya i used to be into F1 a few years back, i think they did qualifying on saturdays and races on sunday mornings, least on our networks. If it was on more often and at a better time id watch it alot. Being Italian and Portuguese and having many relatives loving it i got into it. F1 is very multicultural, takes alot of skill. Personally i like over say.... Nascar... but lets not get into that.

I'm also a life long Ferrari fan so it works out. I really want to go to a race.

Back