Major Problem, Need Help ASAP!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haccord141

OK hear it is

Last night i was driving up my street when my sport botton light started flashing, and i looked in my manual and it says, i possibly have a tranny malfunction, but I just had the tranny rebuilt, so that is under a warranty.

Hear is the real problem

This morning i am driving tomy friends and my odometer and trip odometer aren't working along with my speedometer, but the tach, fuel, and engine temp were working. Then I throw a check engine light, then all of the guages start working. Then the odometer and speedometer stop working. When I get to his house i backupin my parking spot, and the engine started idiling low, and started to bog out, i gave it some gas and it was ok, then i let it off and it almost died again.

What do you guys think, I have a 91 accord with 190,000 mile on her?

I was think new timing belt and regular tune up, but so much shit was wrong with the instrumentpanel.

Thanksin advance for all the posts!!

peace
jeff

sounds like a problem with your tranny VSS maybe?(the speedo and od. issue) is it automatic? i guess it could cause the motor to bog..

sounds much like the VSS. check that out first. what code did it give you? thats could also be a big help

VSS=??????

thanks guys

i have a 2 year warranty on the tranny so that mother fucking asshole will be hearing from me!!! <_<

Check your codes. In your passenger side panel behind your glovebox. VSS is the Vehicle Speed Sensor. Your tranny may not always trip the check engine light, but if you jump the service connector you will still get the appropriate code. Post that code here or look it up. BTW, VSS is code 17.

Yep thats what it is guys, thanks, now how much do they cost?

Back