make a funny caption

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

2284316400065426832Tfxvzl_ph.jpg

PICTURE HERE IF IT DOESNT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone make a funny caption for this picture. I found it hilarious, only because the kid in the back is one of my good friends. Background: This was taken in Italy at a bar, school sponsored trip. The kid in the back is a gamer nerd, the girl on the left is the only one we really know.

SO yeah, make something, im bored. :mrgreen:

you're not really giving us anything to work with except maybe the perma-kung fu grip going on there...

and everyone looks potentially retarded
and this is some bullshit man
you can post some random pic, but we ask for more avatar pics and get shut down?
how does that work?
lol

the guy in the back has this expression like "OMG teh prons!"

That's all I got.

kinda loooks like a teeth whiting ad. the 3 steps start from left to right (b4 left after is on the right)

"I'm so glad i got that monitor implanted in the back of my gf's head so i can watch world of warcraft bisches..."

you are a hooker and i will slap you in public!

I have a good idea. Lets play the caption game, except with some of those pictures that Seany always has in his avatar. Bust them suckas out, son.

"this just in...bigfoot has been spotted in local nightclub...he wears glasses, but that's about all we can make of him - and he has ugly woman hands..."

I'm not too good at this...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! That shit is sooooooooo funny!!! :bustout: Seriously, my roommate plays soooo much WOW it's not even funny. He even works a second job at Maximum Gamer, where he pretty much just plays WOW all day!!

That is sooooo my roommate!! LOL! :laugh:

he is a huge WoW nerd, EverQueer or Quest, whatever you nerds call it lol.

Back