Make A New Saying

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always call people who do stupid stuff "dicknutz" ill be like dont do this or that dicknutz and people get a kick out of that and now i have them saying it and its a new word where im at it is funny though, next time someone does something stupid just say what are you doin dicknutz and get a kick out of it. Feel free to make your own saying but its got to have a meaning. ......stupid stuff to do when board......

fudangled! That's meh step bro's saying, it is the best. I got my whole work place using and many of my classes using it all the time.
EX:
yeah I really fudangled there. (screwed the pooche).
yeah, that mother efffer got fudangled hardcore(messed up).

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 17 2003, 08:27 PM
:newbie:

who you be talking to? post count don't mean shit mang. I am sorry if I haven't broken 1000 posts. Check dates next time.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jun 17 2003, 11:57 PM-->
@Jun 17 2003, 08:27 PM
:newbie:

who you be talking to? post count don't mean shit mang. I am sorry if I haven't broken 1000 posts. Check dates next time.

what the fuck are YOU smoking?

i was talking to the n00b who started this thread.

1) set DOWN the crack pipe.
2) admit you have a problem
3) read and re-read the thread carefully

:D simple misunderstanding. no hard feelings.

Calm down, crack head, I think that is his "new saying"....but he has been h00ring MY EMOTICON lately. How about finklesack?

Oh, misunderstanding :doh:

My 9th grade writing teacher called like most of the class crack heads all the time. "Sit down, you bunch of frigging overgrown crackheads!!!!" Was his favorite saying.

He is no longer with Lake Stevens High School.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 18 2003, 12:01 AM
yes you, your last 3 posts have had it in it, it's your avatar and your new member title.

:emofo:

ya ur right. it doesnt fit me well.....here, THIS ----> :emofo: fits me better

yeah, I started saying it a long ass time ago, and mike finally made it...Speaking of which, Mike what the fuck happened to teh alteezas and teh corner lights, y0?!

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Jun 18 2003, 12:05 AM
yeah, I started saying it a long ass time ago, and mike finally made it...Speaking of which, Mike what the fuck happened to teh alteezas and teh corner lights, y0?!

Potential "victim" car that I was going to use got totalled last weekend, and my car is still 8 feet up in the air.

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Jun 18 2003, 12:19 AM
gheyn00b..... :lol:

hmmm i like that ... it has a nice ring to it
we can use it to refer to dipshits that make stupid ass topics

what the fuck is up with the massive influx of retarded posts on here... it will be good for about a month then all the sudden theres 2 weeks of absolute bullshit posts like the one this gheyn00b created here

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 18 2003, 02:54 PM
what the fuck is up with the massive influx of retarded posts on here... it will be good for about a month then all the sudden theres 2 weeks of absolute bullshit posts like the one this gheyn00b created here

:lol:

I think I asked the exact same question in the gheyb00b's other ghey post.

:werd: People take advantage of the fact that they have a keyboard.

[just because you have a keyboard, doesnt mean you should use it.jpg]

what is up with the ridiculous amount of stupid posts latly.... when will the Noobs stop it... here is an idea ask a question about your car, preferably a honda...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back