make my crrx work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spinninhonda

i am new to b-series swaps, and i bought a totaled but running integra, and a non running 88 crx si, i want to put the b18a1 into the crx, i know to use the linkage, axles, and dizzy form the teg, but what mounts, and how do u connect the dizzy, only one plug, plugs in, any other help about questions i might have in the future would help too

first off what year/model intega
You will need a mount kit and shift linkage for the engine, Hasport Performance, Inc. you will also need a rear tranny bracket from a 90-93 integra
you need an obd0 (90-91) integra distributor, unless the b series is vtec, then you need a JDM b16a obd0 distributor (ebay or Rywire - Online Store )
if the integra is 92-95 you need an obd0-obd1 jumper harness also from Rywire - Online Store
if the integra is obd2 (96-01) you need some more parts that I don't feel like listing unless it is actually that new
you need the ecu, throttle cable from the integra
if the tranny is hydraulic (94+) you need either a cable tranny from a 90-93 or a cable to hydro kit
You will have to let us know what year/model the integra is in order to get any more help

Hi I'm new to all of this. I was just wondering if anyone out there had any knowledge on how to hook up a JDM ek9 navigation into my 2000 civic. I got the power to the tape player but the screen won't light up. does the screen require it's own seperate power?

/\ /\ thread jack

post in the electronics section someone will be able to help you there, make sure you start your own thread tho, don't jack someone elses.

its a 90 integra, and an 88 crx si, and the only one plug on the dizzy from the si harness plugs into the dizzy, i was told that the mounts from the integra will fit, and its a combo of the crx mounts, and the integra mounts that will work, along with the shift linkage, so i keep hearing mixed things, so i appriciateall the help i can get, cuz once i get it going, boost is on its way shortly after

There is NO combo of mounts and/or shift linkage that will work for what you want to do
you MUST get a mount kit and shift linkage kit or modify the stock integra linkage (not recommended)
As far as the plug for the dizzy not working you would have tto post detailed pics of the conections
Hasport Performance, Inc. for the linkage and mout kits

i lied, its a dx, havent had time AT ALL to even look at it, but it is a dpfi crx, so how do i rewire the dizzy for the b18? any links? pics?

Last edited:
thanks, the swap is going well so far, i will post the build up soon, along with time slips

you can use the integra linkage with no modifications.

you can use the obd0 integra distributor and injectors. also the wiring harness can be reused...the crx is an si so it should have MPFI already.

and a mount kit like stated above or you can use 90-93 integra mounts. i have used both in my teg and rex

dont listen to every body. do your own research because welfare stated some things that are not true.

edit

mount from teg dont work... i remember i had to buy ne ones... that i sold to taco

not tru, im using the crx engine mount, and rear mount, and integra tranny mount, i will be making an adjustable front mount, no i had to convert it mpfi, it was a dx, and i am using the integra linkage, wish you would have posted this info up earlier

well, i truly do need to cut and weld the shift linkage, but you could be a better help if you tell me why it wont start, i am getting spark every now and then, not consistantly while cranking

Check ALL the connections/grounds on the harness and the plug wires, check the spark plugs to make sure they're not fouled, then get back to us.

after going over my recites i found i bought avid mounts and after market linkage.

so i retract my statement about not needing new linkage...

okay, all connections good, and in place, brand new plugs, cap and rotor, throwing a code 10 with the pr4, and a code 8 with a pm6, getting plenty of fuel, weak ass spark when it does spark, open to any/all opinions and comments

Back