Make sure she swallows

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Blowjob byproduct eventually sparks litigation

Chicago Sun-Times | Submitted by: shell'em

"A woman accused of using her lover's sperm to impregnate herself without his knowledge can be held liable for the unwitting father's emotional pain, the Illinois Appellate Court has ruled. In the ruling released Thursday, a three-judge panel reinstated part of a lawsuit against Sharon Irons, a doctor from Olympia Fields... Irons was sued by her former lover, Chicago family physician Richard Phillips, who accused her of a 'calculated, profound personal betrayal' of him after a brief affair they had six years ago. Phillips alleges that he and Irons, who practices internal medicine, never had intercourse during their four-month affair, although they did have oral sex three times. His suit contends that Irons, without his knowledge, kept some of his semen and used it to impregnate herself... Nearly two years later, Irons slapped Phillips with a paternity suit. DNA tests showed Phillips was indeed the father, court papers state."

i remember on another board. this guy walked in on his gf in the bathroom pouring the contents of the condom they just used in her vagina ><

wow, thats pushing it a little too far.

I mean, why would a dirty slut want some dude they never had sex with to be the father of their child

$$$$$ yo

lmao

she hit him with a peternity suit and DNA said he was the father...

now he's getting damages along the lines of emotional stress
bitch got owned

SAY AHHHHHHHHH!!!! :)

anyone else watch their girls take the pill?
lol
i;m like nurse ratchet, take it, now open wide and lift your tongue...
of course i'm only playing when i do that....

maybe....

lol, thats why I have a superzized box of condoms. I made a dispenser to hang on my wall. Everytime the oppurtunity arises "sssscczzzppp". Then I dispose of the condom and watch it flush or out the window, or burned, or cut up or some kind of way to destroy it.
I know they suck, but believe me it's worth every unpleasurable (uh huh) second.

Have a kid, you'll know what I'm talking about. Have two kids, you'll have her get her tubes tied.

My idiot friend has a 15 month old, guess what he asked me for a condom the night she was supposedly concieved, I gave him one....he didn't use it. Been fucking the girl for like a year and a half, attempted to be careful....guess what, she's preganant again.

Then I dispose of the condom and watch it flush or out the window, or burned, or cut up or some kind of way to destroy it.

out the window???

bahahahhaa, right onto someone's head or windshield
lmao, too funny
all i can see is a huge mound of used condoms in your gutter or on the ground outside your bedroom window...
you;re one funny dude

what's next? put spermicide in her mouth? haha

i've heard its awful hard for the hoes to get splerms outta their hair...
so it must be kinda hard to get any decent amount to impregnate yourself if you "accidently" get it in their hair...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Feb 25 2005, 03:44 PM
$$$$$ yo

lmao

she hit him with a peternity suit and DNA said he was the father...

now he's getting damages along the lines of emotional stress
bitch got owned

SAY AHHHHHHHHH!!!! :)

anyone else watch their girls take the pill?
lol
i;m like nurse ratchet, take it, now open wide and lift your tongue...
of course i'm only playing when i do that....

maybe....
[post=466179]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes she takes the pill and yes she sucks every drop. Damn i'm lucky :p

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 25 2005, 04:32 PM

My idiot friend has a 15 month old, guess what he asked me for a condom the night she was supposedly concieved, I gave him one....he didn't use it. Been fucking the girl for like a year and a half, attempted to be careful....guess what, she's preganant again.
[post=466206]Quoted post[/post]​

Two words for these morons...."BIRTH CONTROL" People never cease to amaze me.....oh, wait, so like, sex can make babies?! Oh my god, who knew???

:slap: yeah really how hard is it to take the pill once a day and pay a little money? ohhh and yeah dude! :deadhorse:

Originally posted by Taco15@Feb 25 2005, 04:10 PM
:slap: yeah really how hard is it to take the pill once a day and pay a little money? ohhh and yeah dude! :deadhorse:
[post=466244]Quoted post[/post]​

actually, you can get ANY type of BC free. thanks to Planned Parenthood. :)

Secondly, some people choose to have children, like me. Sure the first one was unplanned, but I don't think I'd be who I am today without him, or my second son. But these whores really need to think about what they're doing. I think i feel more for the poor child, because it's going to have some serious issues. Lynch the bitch.

Back