Make sure she swallows

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and i have dated a girl that the pill ( she tried 3-4 diffrent kinds) gave really bad craps and bloating too

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Feb 27 2005, 10:51 PM
and i have dated a girl that the pill ( she tried 3-4 diffrent kinds) gave really bad craps and bloating too
[post=466943]Quoted post[/post]​

And plenty of women suffer from cramps and bloating on their own without any help from bc pills... well I assure you all that plenty of females are happy on the pill, but just choose not to discuss it. In any situation where opinions are asked, complainers will be the most verbal. lol.

No more having to trust if the girl is trying to get pregnant by saying she on the pill when isn't.

I wouldn't take that pill. lol

Just because it's not my responsibility to take the pill, I can wear a condom or pull out, if a mistake happens, it happens. Condoms suck, but so does having a "manly" women or a penis that ends up not working because your taking De-testosterone/estrogen pills (whatever the hell it is.). I don't want anymore kids and I take my precautions, the female is the one that's going to have to go through pregnancy then actually squeeze that little fucker out, if she wants one that bad she can have it as long as I don't have to pay for it or it's not mine (for now, if i was in a serious relationship it would be different).

In all seriousness, I really think the female in the relationship should be taking her own precautions and d as the main "precautioner" as well, besides these mentally challeged sluts that are pouring condom contents and sucked up jizz onto there froggies who need to be in an institution or there ovaries surgically removed.

so, make the woman be affected by these chemical imbalances, right? maybe i'm reading this wrong, but it seems like you're making it seem like if the woman doesn't want a baby, it's on her to make sure of it. however, it takes your sperm to make a baby. if there's a blatent statement made to her saying if you have kids, i won't take part in it, have her sign something. women are fucking nuts dude. but it's partly your responsibility. if you're responsible enough to have sex, you better be responsible enough to make sure you make no babies... or you end up with one.

Taking the pill is no big deal for many women. Chemicals? Again it's small amounts of hormones that are naturally occurring and tricking my body into thinking I'm pregnant so that no eggs are released. Well I don't mind the regular bc pills as I get my monthly periods like clockwork. I don't like those Depo shots as it's not a 30 day cycle but more like 6 months, so that method doesn't seem as "natural" to me. *shrug*

Honestly, both parties when dating should at least be responsible adults and touch base on how each other feels about the hopefully remote chance of an unplanned pregnancy. In terms of getting pregnant accidently and not wanting the baby, there is the choice of abortion (and splitting the costs 50/50) or putting the baby up for adoption. No biggie. Sex is a fun recreation, but we shouldn't ignore its basic roots in the procreation process. We are very lucky to have as much control as we do about having decent birth control methods for our generation...

I did hear something on NPR radio a year ago, about teenage girls in Pittsfield, MA. It's a very economically depressed area and someone wrote a book about how many of these girls get pregnant on purpose. They want love in their lives and think that having a baby will solve everything. How sad that being an unwed mother will cripple their chances for a better future life and it's also no way to make a guy commit to them willing. Oh well.

I, for one, am so glad not to have been born even fifty years earlier. Geez.... what a strange thread this has turned into.

so, make the woman be affected by these chemical imbalances, right?

I'm not saying that exactly, I just won't take "the man pill". We also have other preventive measures we could take. Like condoms, sure I don't like them but its better than putting some kind of pill in me and it has a much higher chance in preventing pregnancy then "pulling out" but they are both effective with no chemicals (let's say a condom without spermacide). If you don't like condoms, don't like it raw, don't like thel, don't like diaphrams...don't have sex if you don't want a kid.

I'm saying if I tell her from the start I don't want kids right now and she goes out of her way to get around that then it's fucked up. I have no problem buying condoms and using them if she doesn't want to take her precautions.

you better be responsible enough to make sure you make no babies... or you end up with one.

Unfortunately, I do have one, it was a mistake but I was willing to help and be there. The girl doesn't want me around, so I let her be. She won't accept any money I tried to give her or any of my attempts to actually be a father.

I am much more careful now, unless I plan on staying with someone and we both agree on it, then no more kids for me.

ok. i understand. if she's going to snake you, then yea, she deserves to be stuck by herself. i had a bad day yesterday, so i probably just read into that wrong. :) sorry. :p

Back