make your own dc motor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea but did you know that it was so somple to make a armature

i think that vibrators have more than a screw,magnet, and batter in them tey actually work off of a dc motor with a offset weight on a shaft

well they have a casing to keep the parts away from slimy stuff, and an o-ring to keep them waterproof for washings....plus the Q-tip is replaces with an unbalanced weight...so it vibes...

Ask B...I bet he knows more about vibrators than me by now....our in house sex toy professional. Lucky Mofo if he gets to vid a chick using it for his 'account' for a web page.....

The nail thing is nice, that way you can make it in a few seconds. I learned, but I had to use paperclips and shit and make an actual motor that was complete.

When I was 5.

yea i made dc motor when i was little also but it was a more modern motor all i had to do was wind the windings it was some lamo kit that my parrents bought i wish i had some one around to teach me things like how to make motors out of paper clips when i was 5.

Back