1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

making 100%

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by iwishihadahb, Oct 28, 2009.

1. iwishihadahb

iwishihadahb New Member

OK here it is i have searched all over to get info i have read and read all i what to now is if I'm good in my thinking i have a 95 civic dx 5 std i would like to do a b18b1 swap here is what i think is to be right that i will need the ecu the trans axles and shift cable and mounts all from the b18 also and that everything is plug and play from there
    thank you and sorry for re-posting something that more than likely that has been gone over time and time again

2. 99sidude

99sidude Moderator Moderator VIP

You are correct for the most part. There is no shift cable, it's a hydraulic clutch. It will all bolt up to the stock system. You will need the teg shift linkage too. It won't be totally plug and play. You will need to run a wire for the knock sensor, and you might have to extend some parts of the harness. It's not that bad. Oh, your exhaust probably will not bolt up to the b18 header.

3. iwishihadahb

iwishihadahb New Member

thank you for help one more thing i was thinking about was axle to hub the b axles will fit into oem one but the d ones wont fit to b trans

4. phunky.buddha

phunky.buddha Admin with a big stick Admin VIP

Use your stock hubs; use the B transmission and axles.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted