making a Vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wisemansoji

I have a 93 1.5 civic engine. Can I put a 1.6L Vtec head on this block and use P28 ECU? Will this work in my car which is alredy pre wired for Vtec in a 94 hatch? What else would I have to do and how much more power will it give me? Taking out B16 and need a cheap motor with decent power, so thought I'd use this 1.5L i had kickin' around:)

its called a mini-me ... search around it has been talked about quite a bit

did you find anything? If so, let me know because interestingly enough I was thinking the same exact thing

Originally posted by 2naboy@Sep 6 2004, 03:25 PM
did you find anything? If so, let me know because interestingly enough I was thinking the same exact thing
[post=386664]Quoted post[/post]​

:search: is it that hard that you have to wait and have some other noob search for you?

haven't had any time to search on the topic, but from whagt I've been told just take of the old head repla`ce the head gasket and put ona v tec head.

Originally posted by webink_EK9@Sep 12 2004, 12:13 AM
For that rewire your horn button on your steering wheel to activate your vtec!
[post=389024]Quoted post[/post]​

If you do that, I will fly back to the states on leave and slap you.

Yeah, it was a joke! I tired it and it didn't work to well. Gave a CEL every time I pushed it...it did kick in, but it didn't like being on.

Back